Thoughtfully located in the heart of Kelowna, Osprey Landing is central to a wide variety of local amenities and experiences.
A short distance from all that Kelowna has to offer, including Pandosy Village, Osprey Landing is the perfect place to call home.
Famous for year-round agriculture, Kelowna is home to many talented chefs and artisans alike. Local dining opportunities are plentiful, whether you’re in the mood for a carefully made espresso beverage paired with artisan baked goodies at a specialty café, or a flight of craft beer followed by fresh, locally inspired handmade pizza at one of the city’s microbreweries, or a more refined dining experience at one of the areas award-winning wineries, Kelowna’s food scene does not disappoint.
Grocers & Markets
Kelowna boasts many great options for all of your grocery needs. You might enjoy shopping at one of the city’s independently owned, specialty shops like Ferrara's Italian Market, Perseval & Young Cheesemongers, Codfather's Seafood Market and many more. You will definitely appreciate the close proximity to larger grocers such as Real Canadian Superstore and Save-On-Foods. Also noteworthy are the many seasonal fresh fruit and vegetable stands nearby, and let’s not forget the Kelowna Farmers’ and Crafters’ Market, featuring vendors from throughout the valley.
It is no secret that sunny Kelowna is one of Western Canada’s most desirable vacation destinations which is largely attributed to our biggest attraction, Okanagan Lake. Osprey Landing is located just minutes to endless local beaches including many small, neighbourhood beach accesses as well as larger public beaches. Watersport is a popular way to enjoy Okanagan Lake, or maybe you prefer a good book on the sandy shore. Whatever your pleasure, sun protection is recommended!
Kelowna is considered a four seasons playground with seemingly endless outdoor activities. Osprey Landing is conveniently located a short distance from sand, snow and everything in between. Replenish your soul with a leisurely walk at neighbouring Munson Pond or one of the many established walking/hiking/biking trails in the area, such as the Mission Park Greenway, only minutes away. Kelowna is also home to many excellent golf courses, a golfer’s delight.
Explore many unique boutiques and shops along the vibrant Pandosy Corridor and Mission Park Shopping Centre or expand your adventure to nearby Downtown Kelowna and the Cultural District. Big box retailers like Costco, Walmart and Orchard Park Mall are all a few minutes from home.
- CNC skating and fitness
- Mission Creek Greenway
- Gardening Centers
- Kelowna’s best beaches
- Downtown and Cultural District
- Minutes to Pandosy Shopping
- Great Restaurants close by
- Award Winning Wineries up the street
- Executive Golf minutes away
- H20 Aquatic Center minutes away
- 2 Minutes to Munson Pond Park
- 2 Minutes to Farmers Markets
- 3 Minutes to Ferrara’s Italian Deli
- Minutes to Orchard Park Mall
* All areas and measurements are approximate. Actual home size and elevation may vary. Builder reserves the right to modify site layouts, plans, specifications, features and prices without prior notice. Please consult our Sales Representative for current information. Some images of the suites and building used on the site are artists renderings.